Zoho Email forwarding needs Verification

Sidharth

I am trying to connect my Zoho mail to Hubspot however on entering the Hubspot ID the Zoho sends an email to the Hubspot email ID.

Now since there in no access to Hubspot Inbox there is no way to verify the Zoho email.

Attaching a screenshot for reference.

Untitled.png

How do we solve this issue?

9 Replies 9
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @Sidharth 

I am wondering if you still having this issue if so I want to share with you this thread with a similar issue, this might be helpful.

I would like to know if you have reached out to Zoho Support?

In case Zoho Support need any information from HubSpot's side, could you please post on the thread again and we can take a deeper investigation.

Thank you 
Sharon 

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Luis_Pinto
Participant

Hi, I assume the question is about configuring zoho to redirect the incomming emails in our zoho inbox support@example.com to our hubspot forwarding "care@example.hubspot-inbox.com".

When we tried to configure a email forward at zoho it needs a email verification/validation, that we are not allowed to do at the hubspot side.

How can we solve this?

0 Upvotes
manuraj

Hi 

In zoho email, we have team inboxes such as support@domain.com

Now to log all emails in Hubspot CRM, zoho requires to enter a verification code sent to the forwarding address such as fowarding@hubspot.com

The whole problem is that there is no access to forwarding@hubspot.com. And zoho support says there is no way to bypass the verification process. 

Kinldy assist in sorting this issue. 

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
edutechno
Participant

+1

I also try to forward any incoming email to Hubspot from Zoho. I have the same problem, Zoho is sending a verification code to the forwarded adress.

0 Upvotes
Pam_
Participant

Hi - I have this same problem. Did anyone find a solution?

Greatly apprecatiated!

Thanks,

Pam 

0 Upvotes
Bacho
Participant

Same problem here, did anyone come up with a workaround? 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Bacho,

Have you connected with Zoho regarding this matter? I also wanted to share this thread on Zoho's forums which discusses this topic.

Thank you,

Jenny

Bacho
Participant

Hello Jenny,

Yes, I did and they were able to manually verify the forwardign emails for me (basically just sent me the verifications codes for each email I wanted to connect). 

wito

Hey everyone, simply clear all filtering made by hubspot in your channel configuration and your email will appear as a conversation inside hubspot app, click verify and follow instructions.