Why have Notifications stopped?

Highlighted

Hi,

I have used HubSpot for several months. My email notifications were working for the past week and then stopped today for no reason. I am no where near the 200 per month. Have the rules changed or is it a glitch?

Thanks,

Janet

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Resident Expert

@JanetHH Just a thought - have you checked notification setting to ensure where they are to be delivered? If they are emailed, please check junk (spam).  Can you see the bell - are they there?

Specifically what notifications are you looking for?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

I'm having the same problem, they just all stopped about five hours ago.

Support via chat told me to post here.  My partner, sitting right next to me, is still receiving them.  Email server has no spam filter and inbox has no junk in it.  The are not showing up under the bell either.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Ok, so maybe I hit the 200/mo limit?  Real great hubspot, just shut down notifications for no reason with no prompt on your users.  Great experience for us.  How about somewhere, anywhere, that it says this in big bold letters so we can buy more.  Or how about an email before it expires saying you are nearing your limit.  Four hours my alerts aren't coming in now, and your chat support says, "Welp, I don't know what's worng.  Best try the forums!".

Not a great user experience at all.

Fix it.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @sm-ipp-help,

I am sorry to hear about your frustrating experience so far. I am happy to investigate this matter further for you to see what the root of the issue is. Can you please direct message me the email address associated with your HubSpot user so I can see if you have hit the limit? 

The 200/month limit resets on the first of every month, so you would have received 200 notification so far in May 2020. If this doesn't sound right, I can investigate this further with you. 

For more information on the sales notifications, I did want to share this resource as well

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes