Tickets & Conversations

JanJordaan
Contributor

Whatsapp Beta feedback

Hi dev team,

Thanks for the integration; I'm happy to test it out. I connected a Whatsapp account  on 14/11/2022, and here is my feedback so far:

1. Meta Whatsapp manager - I know you have very little control here, but it's limited in the following ways:
    1. No quick reply setup options, so instant responses are not available
    2. Under about "Hey there! I am using WhatsApp." status cannot be updated
  2. Hubspot:
    1. Some interactions and replies do not work as on the Whatsapp app, so it might cause some confusion for usersUsers view - Emoji reaction on message and reply to a specific message working as intendedUsers view - Emoji reaction on message and reply to a specific message working as intendedHubspot view - No emoji reaction and reply not connected to the message it was replied toHubspot view - No emoji reaction and reply not connected to the message it was replied to
    2. Whatsapp messages initiated from buttons on Facebook don't give source context, so messages like "I would like more info on this" / "I saw this on Facebook" gives us no idea what the contact is referring to.
    3. Whatsapp chatflow / chatbox would be great

That's it so far. If there is another location where you want this feedback, please let me know.

I'm very keen to roll this out, but we need some refinement before we can go all out live with it.

1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Whatsapp Beta feedback

Hi @JanJordaan

thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with the Community! I'd also recommed posting your feedback as a new comment in this Ideas thread to make sure it reaches our product team. This is also where other Community members can find more information about the WhatsApp beta if they'd like to test it. Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings