What are Searchable Fields in the Inbox?

SimonGoss

Staff have been reporting some unexpected behaviour when searching, which is obviously key for using CRM.

I found the following article which has been very helpful, but it lacks information about the Inbox. As this is chiefly where the odd behaviour has been noticed, I was wondering if anyone knew what fields are searchable in the inbox? Could it be that you're not able to search within the e-mails themselves?

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/search-within-your-hubspot-account

I'm also starting to get the impression that the inbox isn't exactly considered core functionality by Hubspot. Conversations aren't even an available label for this post...

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @SimonGoss,

The conversations tool is associated with the Service Hub. In this space on the Community there is a conversations label as well. 🙂 

Regarding your question about being able to search within emails, this is currently not a functionality of the tool. For more information about what will populate in the search results, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes