Tickets & Conversations

dkhardwick
Contributor | Elite Partner

What Licenses are required for users to work with Tickets

SOLVE

Good morning Service Hub guru's! 

We are working with an international company that has service agents all over the world.  As we were preparing the proposal, the company indicated that there were 40 agents that would need access.  As they drilled down on it, they have presented us now with 70 users.  My gut tells me that not everyone is a true Service Hub User.  What actions can be done by those that are not Service Hub Users in regards to tickets.  Is there limited access?  

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

David Hardwick

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dkhardwick,

Great question! This depends on the use cases. As you can see below, accessing and editing tickets is available in the free version of Service Hub: https://www.hubspot.com/products/service

karstenkoehler_0-1642605980057.png

There is a (very high) technical user limit but it wouldn't matter if you have 40 or 70 users. All of these users can work with tickets on a basic level.

Where this starts to matter are the paid features. The below are only available to paid users on a Professional subscription, for example. A Professional subscription includes 5 paid users, additional users are €67/month.

Sequences: Automate outreach, follow-up, and time-consuming tasks. Create flows of timed personalized emails, remind yourself of important follow-up tasks, and more. Bulk enroll multiple contacts at a time.

Agent presence in inbox: See when more than one agent is working on the same ticket to reduce visitor confusion and increase agent efficiency.

Products: Build a product library, reference products within your tickets, and report on the performance of different products. Use the data to see which products and services are selling best.

Ticket routing: Automate the recurring work of ticket routing so you have more time to solve problems and delight customers.

Goals: Create team goals, such as average ticket response time, number of tickets closed, and more. Use them to stay focused, and meet and exceed customer expectations.

Forecasting: Create detailed and customized forecasts for renewals and upgrades based on data from your contacts database.

The best place to explore these features is the pricing page: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/service. Choose Starter, Professional, or Enterprise and click "How many paid users do I need?".

karstenkoehler_1-1642606387978.png

Let me know if that answers your question. Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dkhardwick,

Great question! This depends on the use cases. As you can see below, accessing and editing tickets is available in the free version of Service Hub: https://www.hubspot.com/products/service

karstenkoehler_0-1642605980057.png

There is a (very high) technical user limit but it wouldn't matter if you have 40 or 70 users. All of these users can work with tickets on a basic level.

Where this starts to matter are the paid features. The below are only available to paid users on a Professional subscription, for example. A Professional subscription includes 5 paid users, additional users are €67/month.

Sequences: Automate outreach, follow-up, and time-consuming tasks. Create flows of timed personalized emails, remind yourself of important follow-up tasks, and more. Bulk enroll multiple contacts at a time.

Agent presence in inbox: See when more than one agent is working on the same ticket to reduce visitor confusion and increase agent efficiency.

Products: Build a product library, reference products within your tickets, and report on the performance of different products. Use the data to see which products and services are selling best.

Ticket routing: Automate the recurring work of ticket routing so you have more time to solve problems and delight customers.

Goals: Create team goals, such as average ticket response time, number of tickets closed, and more. Use them to stay focused, and meet and exceed customer expectations.

Forecasting: Create detailed and customized forecasts for renewals and upgrades based on data from your contacts database.

The best place to explore these features is the pricing page: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/service. Choose Starter, Professional, or Enterprise and click "How many paid users do I need?".

karstenkoehler_1-1642606387978.png

Let me know if that answers your question. Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

dkhardwick

SOLVE

Thank you sir!! Exactly what I was looking for!!