Tickets & Conversations

Dan8
Participant

Wanting to create a partner portal

SOLVE

Hey HS community!
Just hoping you may be able to guide me here:

My business requires a 'partner portal' (based on my Google search, I think that is what I need) to allow other business to log into a portal and create a ticket for work done for a mutual customer (I pay the other business). 

Q: Is there something on HS apps that does this, or do I look elsewhere (with functionality to sync with my HS account) or do I need custom built?

Many thanks for your help, in advance 🙂
Dan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StjepanGrcic
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Dan8 

HubSpot just rolled out Service Hub customer portal, also in open beta, is a mini-portal that unifies all open tickets so customers can follow up and manage them from one place. The best part? It’s no-code - so anyone can do great work, whether or not they have an army of developers and IT team.

Customer portal refers to a home behind a login where customers can view, open, and reply to their support tickets. This feature is currently in beta for a select group of customers who have purchased Service Hub Professional or Service Hub Enterprise.

You can learn more about it here.

If my answer helped you, please mark it solved. Thanks.

Cheers,

Stjepan

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
DStaat
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @Dan,

Have you heard of the Customer Service Portal? It's an app that allows you to create and customize a customer portal regardless of what HubSpot tier you're on:

DStaat_0-1698262350504.png

I'd be happy to go into more detail for you. I already have a lot of experience with it so if you have any questions, fire away!

Best,

-David Staat

0 Upvotes
emillyelcap
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Dan8  

We had exactly the same issue - but we've already got a solution which you can try for free. It's called Portalis: Portalis Sales Enablement Tool.  

It's got built-in ticketing, you can add pricing calculator (which is ideal if you want to work-in upsells), and it's available on the HubSpot marketplace so you can start using it today. 

Thanks

Emily 

StjepanGrcic
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Dan8 

HubSpot just rolled out Service Hub customer portal, also in open beta, is a mini-portal that unifies all open tickets so customers can follow up and manage them from one place. The best part? It’s no-code - so anyone can do great work, whether or not they have an army of developers and IT team.

Customer portal refers to a home behind a login where customers can view, open, and reply to their support tickets. This feature is currently in beta for a select group of customers who have purchased Service Hub Professional or Service Hub Enterprise.

You can learn more about it here.

If my answer helped you, please mark it solved. Thanks.

Cheers,

Stjepan

Dan8
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Stjepan,

As I'm currently using Starter, being a small business startup, I'm not going to upgrade to Business or Enterprise, so this is not currently a viable solution. 

Thanks all the same. 

Dan

0 Upvotes