Tickets & Conversations

TFalco

Viewing Score Breakdown of Customer/Lead Score

SOLVE

Does anyone know an easy way to look at the breakdown of a lead's score? We can see total score (20) and the pie chart (activity), but not how the 20 points breaks down (i.e. 10+5+5).

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TFalco,

This has been updated by HubSpot and is now possible 🙂

karstenkoehler_0-1676959761775.png

Once you test this for a contact, you can see highlights in green and red correspodning to criteria met or not met.

karstenkoehler_1-1676959800901.png

If you want to see this across multiple contacts, the best option is creating a table view report or saved filtered view that shows as many components of the score as possible side by side for easy reference.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

bluefrog_tyler
Solution
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TFalco  — I think that the product team picked up on your comment! You can test contact score properties within the property editor where you build out the scoring criteria.

• Navigate to the settings icon 
  • Select Properties on the left sidebar
  • In the Select an object: dropdown, pick Contact properties
  • Find your custom score or HubSpot score property. Select Edit
  • Click Test score criteria and analyze how a contact's score was calculated. test-score-property-1.gif_width=1200&name=test-score-property-1

This HubSpot knowledge base article gives you a better glance into how you can assess scoring criteria but all-in-all the score property has a bit more visibility at an individual contact level (image from the article linked above).

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
OCullen
Participant

SOLVE

The ideal process would be to see this when I hit the "HubSpot Score" "Details" button. At present it gives some data but we would ideally see the action the contact took to receive those points. It gives our sales people a lot of additional context.Scoring example.png

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TFalco,

This has been updated by HubSpot and is now possible 🙂

karstenkoehler_0-1676959761775.png

Once you test this for a contact, you can see highlights in green and red correspodning to criteria met or not met.

karstenkoehler_1-1676959800901.png

If you want to see this across multiple contacts, the best option is creating a table view report or saved filtered view that shows as many components of the score as possible side by side for easy reference.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ABAPTISTA7
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @Karsten köhler

Could you explain how we can create a table view on hubspot to see which components of the score is used the most ?

Thank you for your help, 

0 Upvotes
TFalco

SOLVE

Thank you for your quick response.  This still seems like a lot of work and something that needs to be OOB for HubSpot.  Maybe they will read this  in the community and put it as an update.  #customerideas #Hubspot

bluefrog_tyler
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @TFalco  — I think that the product team picked up on your comment! You can test contact score properties within the property editor where you build out the scoring criteria.

• Navigate to the settings icon 
  • Select Properties on the left sidebar
  • In the Select an object: dropdown, pick Contact properties
  • Find your custom score or HubSpot score property. Select Edit
  • Click Test score criteria and analyze how a contact's score was calculated. test-score-property-1.gif_width=1200&name=test-score-property-1

This HubSpot knowledge base article gives you a better glance into how you can assess scoring criteria but all-in-all the score property has a bit more visibility at an individual contact level (image from the article linked above).

0 Upvotes