Users Not Able to Send Email to Another User Whose Email was Unbounced

New Contributor

Good Afternoon,

I really appreciate any help anyone can provide about this.

We have a user who started having emails bounced back because her mailbox was full. This was taken care of on our end, and I contacted HubSpot Support to have her email address unbounced. A coworker and myself tested to see if we could send the woman an email through HubSpot after her email was unbounced. We were able to, and she replied back to us. However, 2 other users in the woman's group are unable to send her emails through HubSpot. We've cleared the cache and cookies, we've had both users log in and out of their HubSpot accounts. When they type the woman's email is typed, an error message pops up, stating "emails sent to this address have bouned". Even when trying to ignore the message, and typing something to send, the "Send" button doesn't highlight.

Is there a way to "reset" how the woman's unbounced email address appears for the other 2 users?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I appreciate any guidance anyone can provide!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Community Manager

Hello @CruxosSupport,

Just wanted to confirm if they are able to see "unbounce" inside the contact record? ( More information here ) .

As a reminder, a new bounce message can be received for every new email sent. Could you please send us a screenshot of the error message for the 2 users?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Otherwise, could you please send me a private message with details of the email address of the example contact and details of the users who are seeing this error.

Thank you.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !