Tickets & Conversations

Rklinghoffer
Participant

Update Status Properties - File Upload

In editing our Support Pipeline, we are having trouble with the "File Upload" status property. When closing a ticket, we want to require the user to upload a certain file. In the support pipeline, we have the optopn to "Update Status Properties" and then to select "File Upload". However, when we actually test the ticket, we get a pop-up with a single-line text format instead of a file search button. 

Screenshot (3).png

We checked and the "File Upload" field is Hubspot defined and its property type is "File". 

Does anyone happen to know why we're getting the text field instead of our desired result of a file upload?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
ASaini0

I am getting this problem in the FILE UPLOAD in Tickets - we are using the Tickets module for generating agreement numbers and need to upload the legal agreement as a file upload - pls advise why I am getting a text field with no way to attach a file in the File upload option. Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
dlozano
Contributor

Hello, I'm having this same problema today. I configured a property as "File" and when we try to move a ticket to a stage that requires that propery, it displays it as text rather than a File Upload. Could you look into this again?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @dlozano ,

I wanted to share this knowledge base here with more information on how to set up your file property. If you followed these steps and still not seeing your files, could you please provide us a screenshot of how is set up on your end?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
dlozano
Contributor

Thanks for your reply Pam,

Here are two screenshots where you can see the ticket property is file ("Archivo") and when moving a ticket to the stage where I want the user to input the file, it displays as a text input. Also, when I go to certain ticket to see if I can manually attach a file to the "Reporte de Servicio" property, all I can do is input text.

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 16.49.21.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-08 at 16.49.52.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 16.53.34.png

Thank you,

Daniel Lozano

0 Upvotes
lucaslooi

Has this issue been fixed? 

I have been trying the same as above but the File Upload is still a Text Input.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dlozano.

Thank you for the information, at the moment files attached to the file properties are visible inside file manager, you can attach an image/file to the tickets, but for properties only in Marketing>Files to be visible.

I would also like to refer to this knowledge base here with more information.

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rklinghoffer,

Thank you for flagging this!

I have reached out to the team regarding this matter and will let you know as soon as I have more information or next steps.

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rklinghoffer

This issue has been looked at by the team, and this issue should not happen going forward.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
ASaini0

its not happeneing - I cant see a place to upload file manually in tickets (NOT through a form) just a direct upload. 

0 Upvotes