Tickets & Conversations

TienThinker0902
メンバー

Undeliverable messages

Hi guys,

Hope everyone can help me. Recently I have received a lot of messages from customers, but I cannot reply to them. I do not know why?
I tried clearing cache, using new browser.. but still can't send message.
Below is a picture of the problem, can anyone give me some advice?

Best regards,

Screenshot 2021-10-21 095621.pngScreenshot 2021-10-20 172644.png

0 いいね!
5件の返信
TienThinker0902
メンバー

Undeliverable messages

Hello @natsumimori , 
Is this here? remove this app? and reconnect them in Hubspot. When I remove app in Fb Business Integrations but Hubspot the tool is still, I think it need time
Best idea :))

Screenshot 2021-10-22 102620.png

Screenshot 2021-10-22 104109.png

0 いいね!
TienThinker0902
メンバー

Undeliverable messages

I also tried going here to turn it off and back on but it doesn't work
Screenshot 2021-10-21 124332.png

0 いいね!
natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Undeliverable messages

I've found a past case where user experienced "Message not delivered" error. The cause of this case was this user didn't grant HubSpot one of the permissions the HubSpot App needs when they connected the Facebook Messenger.

And the solution for this case was:

• Delete the HubSpot FB app entirely in your Facebook settings here
  • Then delete the FB pages + reconnect them within HubSpot as well

If you're not attempting to send emails to unexisting contacts, the above could be the case.

natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Undeliverable messages

Hi @TienThinker0902 , thank you for your post.

I see that you attempted to send emails to those "Unknown Visitor" and it failed. When a contact appears as "Unknown Visitor", it usually means this person's contact record no longer exists in your HubSpot account. Could you please verify this?

And if there are actually their contact records, could you please share the URL so that I can have a closer look? 

Thanks!

TienThinker0902
メンバー

Undeliverable messages

Tks you, 

Because I'm connecting Messenger with Hubspot, so there will be identifiable and unidentified customers, so far I still send messages to both types of customers normally.

Currently, whether the customer is identified or not, Hubspot still cannot send messages to customers.
I have tried many times but still can't send and on Messenger still not showing the message.

0 いいね!