Tickets & Conversations

GAuwae
Mitglied

Unable to make deals for some contacts

lösung

Hey team,

I have been experiencing some issues when I go to create a new deal for some of my contacts. I have tested other contacts and logged in and out again and the deals page just continues to spin

GAuwae_0-1623439987205.png

I am not sure if its a permissions issue or whats going on but would like some help please! Here is the contact page pictured above: https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/1752569/contact/3725679

Cheers

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @GAuwae,

I've experienced the same issue in different parts of the tool. (For me it's the email subscriptions section of the settings.)

Usually it's temporary and affecting a specific browser or browser configuration. Have you tried another browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge)? If another browser works, you know that it's got to do with your browser. In that case you could go back and test whether you can replicate the issue in a private / incognito tab and with all extensions disabled. Some extensions are causing issues, especially privacy / anti-tracking apps.

If none of that works, you'd have to switch to a different browser for now and let HubSpot technical support know what the issue is (send them a screenshot and your browser information).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @GAuwae,

I've experienced the same issue in different parts of the tool. (For me it's the email subscriptions section of the settings.)

Usually it's temporary and affecting a specific browser or browser configuration. Have you tried another browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge)? If another browser works, you know that it's got to do with your browser. In that case you could go back and test whether you can replicate the issue in a private / incognito tab and with all extensions disabled. Some extensions are causing issues, especially privacy / anti-tracking apps.

If none of that works, you'd have to switch to a different browser for now and let HubSpot technical support know what the issue is (send them a screenshot and your browser information).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

GAuwae
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks a bunch!

0 Upvotes