Unable to change e-mail

Highlighted
SIQ
New Contributor

I've tried to change my e-mail but the links to verify the new address are broken. The link leads me to a page saying that there is something missing from the link. I also tried to add a new user to my team, but those links to verify don't work as well.

I tried to remove the users, and now I'm not able to try and change my e-mail address to one of the users.

I'd like to change my e-mail address from wbreza@siriusiq.com to successteam@siriusiqmobile.com

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @SIQ,

Can you please share screenshots of what you are encountering and where you are getting stuck? Screenshots of what you have set up in your portal, along with what you are seeing through the link would be great!

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
SIQ
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Here are the screenshots. The first shows the message I receive when I try to add an account, and the second shows that I don't have the user added to my account.

1.png2.png

The issue originally started when I wanted to change the e-mail address on the account. When I attempted to make the change, the verification link in my e-mail would come back broken. After clicking the link, a page would load saying some items were missing from the link. From there, I tried to add a user to see if I can do it that way. When I realized that that solution wouldn't work, I removed the user from the account. I suppose the user hasn't been completely removed hence the error above.

If you're able to do it, I'd love to change the e-mail address on the account to: successteam@siriusiqmobile.com

Thank you for the response and for any help you can provide on this.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @SIQ,

Let's work with the issue of the user being associated with your portal first, as it seems lie that is the underlying issue. 

Can you please try adding the user to your portal again, clear your cache, and see if you encounter an error? Please ensure you do clear your cache and cookies so that we are starting with a clean slate. 

If you encounter an issue during the process of getting the new user set up, please send along a screenshot of where you are getting stuck.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes