Tickets & Conversations

Halli
Participante

Two associated company's

resolver

Hi when creating service ticket sometimes there is more then one company associated with that ticket.

Is it possible to associate more then one company to a ticket?

This is possible with contacts but i cant figure out if i can add another company to a single ticket.

1 Solução aceita
PeterC
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

Two associated company's

resolver

I noticed by accident that by going to the entry on the timeline, you can add multiple companies & contacts:

2019-02-27_21-58-37.jpg

Maybe the right-side column of the UI needs to reflect this better?

Exibir solução no post original

10 Respostas 10
hannah-keydata
Participante

Two associated company's

resolver

We would like this too. we have a pipeline for enhancement requests to our product that we want to associate multiple companies with. 

adamhoyt
Participante

Two associated company's

resolver

Have you seen any updates or additional workarounds for this?  It seems like the ability to link a supplier (Company) or Vendor (Company) with a ticket is a really common need.  How are others solving this?

PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Two associated company's

resolver

Hello @adamhoyt 

I was able to find this similar idea posted in our Ideas Forum here.

My suggestion is to please leave your upvote in the idea and share your comment there if you would like as well.

Thank you.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

asokolewicz
Participante

Two associated company's

resolver

Totally agree with this or the ability to split tickets so that I can tie an issue with multiple companies.

jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Two associated company's

resolver

Hi @Halli,

Currently a ticket can only be associated with one company when creating the ticket. See solution for workaround.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
martechaa
Colaborador(a)

Two associated company's

resolver

Hi!

This work around is not good enough for our use. We need to be able to add several companies to one ticket. All of our tickets include minimum two companies so we need there to be an "add company" button in the ticket even though there is allready a company associated with the ticket. The work around mentioned here seems to only be working with a note or a conversation within the ticket.

image.png

PeterC
Top colaborador(a)

Two associated company's

resolver

You're right - the workaround was only ever a poor substitute for doing it right 😉

I'm sure they intended it to be a feature - it actually says "Company (1)" - just like "Contacts (2)" - the bracketed number indicates the number of contacts. 

If the number of companies was only supposed to be one, then why clutter the UI with a number?

martechaa
Colaborador(a)

Two associated company's

resolver

Word!

Hopefully they have started some work, since as you say Peter, it seems like it is intended

Hubspot? When will this be available?

PeterC
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

Two associated company's

resolver

I noticed by accident that by going to the entry on the timeline, you can add multiple companies & contacts:

2019-02-27_21-58-37.jpg

Maybe the right-side column of the UI needs to reflect this better?

Halli
Participante

Two associated company's

resolver

Very nice! this could do for now

0 Avaliação positiva