Tickets & Conversations

rp_cf

Tracking when to call

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot!

Is it possible to somehow analyze all the calls that me and my team made so that we can find out at what time it is best to call our customers? It would be great if there was a dashboard where you could see how many calls were made for each time of the day and then compare them to the amount of calls that were effectively picked up by the customers for the same time of the day.

Thank you so much in advance!

Greetings!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Tracking when to call

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Is it possible to somehow analyze all the calls that me and my team made so that we can find out at what time it is best to call our customers??

Short A: Not native HubSpot built-in functionality.

Longer A:

We find that "best time to call" data is highly contact-specific and clearly reflected in the call history of both the contact and company records for the named account. Filter for 'Calls' and you'll find exactly what you're looking for on a contact-by-contact basis.
- see image

HubSpot CRM Call History (available on Contact and Company records)HubSpot CRM Call History (available on Contact and Company records)

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Tracking when to call

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Is it possible to somehow analyze all the calls that me and my team made so that we can find out at what time it is best to call our customers??

Short A: Not native HubSpot built-in functionality.

Longer A:

We find that "best time to call" data is highly contact-specific and clearly reflected in the call history of both the contact and company records for the named account. Filter for 'Calls' and you'll find exactly what you're looking for on a contact-by-contact basis.
- see image

HubSpot CRM Call History (available on Contact and Company records)HubSpot CRM Call History (available on Contact and Company records)

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes