Tickets & Conversations

LNorman0

Time Tracking in Tickets

SOLVE

We've been trying to use statuses as a means of tracking time spent on issues associated in tickets via ticket status.

We've found the time on this to be extraordinarily wrong.

Is there a better way to accomplish collecting data on how long my team is actively spending on each ticket (not just how long the ticket has existed)?

1 Accepted solution
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Time Tracking in Tickets

SOLVE

Hi @LNorman0

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

To calculate the time spent on a specific ticket status, you would need to create a custom property, as HubSpot does not have a built-in feature to track the exact time a ticket has stayed in each ticket stage. I have found some options that can help you. Please check them here.

Tickets - User time per ticket - Solver @karstenkoehler 

Create a custom report for (average) ticket time per ticket stage - Solver @franksteiner79.

Best regards,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Time Tracking in Tickets

SOLVE

Hi @LNorman0

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

To calculate the time spent on a specific ticket status, you would need to create a custom property, as HubSpot does not have a built-in feature to track the exact time a ticket has stayed in each ticket stage. I have found some options that can help you. Please check them here.

Tickets - User time per ticket - Solver @karstenkoehler 

Create a custom report for (average) ticket time per ticket stage - Solver @franksteiner79.

Best regards,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !