Tickets & Conversations

LiranC

Tickets - general or specific?

SOLVE

I got a little confused with tickets.

Are tickets common problems or inquiries so I have 

for example:

if a customer asked me to downgrade his monthly plan and I created a ticket for it for CS rep

is it now a general ticket that I can assign in the future more contacts that will ask for the same thing?

or in this case it's not general.

and an example for general ticket will be a bug in certain use that specific user reported, and maybe after few hours/days more users reported the same - so I am associating everyone of them in order to update each one when its resolved

please clarify the mess 🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LiranC 

Tickets are objects that can be associated with certain contacts and/or companies. As such they are intended to be specific to the individual. 

You could, probably, assign the same ticket to multiple contacts/companies, but that wouldn't make sense as the ticket couldn't then progress through the ticket pipeline from creation through to resolution. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @LiranC 

Tickets are objects that can be associated with certain contacts and/or companies. As such they are intended to be specific to the individual. 

You could, probably, assign the same ticket to multiple contacts/companies, but that wouldn't make sense as the ticket couldn't then progress through the ticket pipeline from creation through to resolution. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency