Tickets & Conversations

mitchd123

Tickets disappear

SOLVE

Free user, testing tickets.

Goal, create an intake form for our charity so when homeless people call we can create tickets and try to find housing for them. 

I started with a blank form and enabled tickets.   

1) In the ticket catagory field (hs_ticket_category) I applied the label,  "Call Taker" so it shows up on the form that way. 

2) We have just a few call takers, so I labeled "product_issue" as Diane,  "billing issue" as Larael, "feature_request" as Laurie, and "general_inquiry" as Other.   To organize who is helping the client.  

3) For the ticket name, I labeled it as caller first name and last initial

4) Ticket description, I labeled  as,  Type of help requested by caller

Added a bunch of other form fields as well...addiction, pregnancy, domestic abuse, etc. 

I publish the changes to the form, and go to the form link and submit,  and no tickets are created.  Perhaps I have something misconfigured? 

I've enabled that records can be created without an email address.  I've also set the form so that fields can be reset during entry.   The form worked fine until I added the tickets fields to it.   My wife keeps telling me to use Google forms, but I prefer HS. 

After submitting the form it shows up in the contact database.  I get the email,  but no tickets appear.  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Tickets disappear

SOLVE

Hey @mitchd123,

It's hard to tell without being able to click around but here's how I'd approach troubleshooting:

• Does the form submission show up on on your contact record? (Menu > Contacts > Contacts)
  • Can you double check whether you have permissions to see all records, are you a super admin?
  • Tickets are created through an associated inbox, do you see your test submission in that inbox? (Menu > Conversations > Inbox)
  • Have you tested different browser, ideally private / incognito windows, extensions disabled?

If none of these provide a clue, could you post screenshots of your form settings?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Tickets disappear

SOLVE

Hey @mitchd123,

It's hard to tell without being able to click around but here's how I'd approach troubleshooting:

• Does the form submission show up on on your contact record? (Menu > Contacts > Contacts)
  • Can you double check whether you have permissions to see all records, are you a super admin?
  • Tickets are created through an associated inbox, do you see your test submission in that inbox? (Menu > Conversations > Inbox)
  • Have you tested different browser, ideally private / incognito windows, extensions disabled?

If none of these provide a clue, could you post screenshots of your form settings?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.