Tickets Displaying Other Ticket emails

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi there

I was hoping someone could help me. We create multiple tickets for certain companies and individuals and being able to see all of these from the contact screen is very helpful.

However, we do not want to see emails, notes and other details of tickets on other tickets activity windows as it confuses matters. Is there a way to turn this function off? 

To be clear, we would like to see all the activity history against the relevant company and contact records but not on other tickets

Any help would be awesome

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

HI @RichardG,

If the ticket is associated with a contact or company, there is no way to limit the associations by ticket. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

HI @RichardG,

If the ticket is associated with a contact or company, there is no way to limit the associations by ticket. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Occasional Contributor

Shame

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I don't think the answer you got before is entirely accurate. But I could also be misunderstanding what you're saying.

My team has been noticing when they create tickets, we're getting unrelated activity from the contact or company associated to the ticket, but the check box on the ticket creation form to include that info was unchecked, so how was that info populating?

Example:

We create a ticket for Sandra at Hubspot. We then email Sandra about something completely different than the ticket. But when you look at the ticket, that unrelated email shows up in the ticket record.

If that is your problem, then when you're sending an email to a contact associated to the company the ticket is for, creating a note for the company or contact associated to the ticket, basically do anything with the contact or company associated to the ticket, there's a little box at the bottom of the entry that says "Associated with x Records" and it's a drop down. If you check the drop down out, you'll see it trying to automatically associated the next activity on the contact or company to the most recent ticket that was created.

Hubspot_ticket_association_example_1.png