Tickets & Conversations

BKing7
Participant

Ticket visibility

Does anyone knows how to set up Client visibility of tickets? We want them to be able to see the tickets they’ve submitted and their status. Can’t find anything to get this set up. Please help!
0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
CliPlace
Contributor

Ticket visibility

@BKing7 Hi,

Unfortunately, this option is not available in the HS by default.
Try the ready-made CliPlace solution. This is a portal for the client, where he can create tickets, view statuses and changes, add attachments and be aware of everything. And this isn't all possibilities.
It's completely free.

Here more info https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/7720658/marketplace/apps/customer-service/help-desk/cliplace-custo... and here https://cliplace.com/ 
Welcome.

0 Upvotes
SNigam
Key Advisor

Ticket visibility

Hello @BKing7 ,

As @TiphaineCuisset  told us that at this stage this is not possible and I respect her words, But I can understand that without this you must having lots of trouble because might be in your business setup you want to save time of your reps in updating each customer about their ticket statuses. 

And for this only I can suggest you an acting solution till HubSpot working for us to bring this feature. So what I suggest is that if you have your webiste hosted on your server then it means you have hosting so what you can do is can consult with your developer or tech team and ask them to create a very small portal in which your customers can enter their email id and then they can see their created tickets along with their statuses as well and I think developer can easily do that using HubSpot API's it just is like you calling your all data linked with that email ID. 

I think this will help you for now. 

If you find this helpful you can mark this as a solution so that other members in this community will get benefitted also.

Thanks 

BKing7
Participant

Ticket visibility

Hi @TiphaineCuisset thank you for answer and i have up-voted.  This is one feature that would be extremely good for the product and will no doubt bring you more custom in this area as it will remove the need to for your clients to look for a product which offers this withing their packages.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ticket visibility

Hi @BKing7 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this, currently In Planning. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes