Tickets & Conversations

casebook_brian
Contributor

Ticket stage funnel

We're a software company and one of the ways we use Hubspot Service Hub is to track our implementations using a ticket. We'd like to be able to track the time between a few key stages - initial kick-off, go-live and when we wrap-up post go-live support. 

If I were using Sales Hub, I'd create a funnel and that'd be that. 

I'm having trouble finding a similar method in Service Hub. Help! 

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5
mollmann
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Ticket stage funnel

Hi @casebook_brian ,

I posted an answer to the ideas forum post and would really appreciate your input too: 

Can you tell me more about whether the report "Ticket time in pipeline" in the Report Collection Team Performance section would fulfill your requirements? You can break the report down by rep, team and create date and can add filters to it as well.

We really appreciate your input!

Thanks

Marc

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 11.10.18.png

Product Manager
0 Upvotes
casebook_brian
Contributor

Ticket stage funnel

There is another issue posted here with the same issue: please upvote. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Tickets-funnels-reports/idi-p/417476

0 Upvotes
JonathanS
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Ticket stage funnel

Hey @casebook_brian, I'm a part of Aptitude 8's product team A8 Labs. We're currently in Beta for a new SLA Tool called Timerman SLA tha may help solve your problem if you are still in seach of a solution. Timerman allows you to assign SLA Policies to both tickets and deals via workflows. It also tracks time in each stage down to the minute and lets you create reports/dashboards within HubSpot!

We're releasing the app to beta users so shoot me a message if you'd like to learn more!

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Ticket stage funnel

Hi @casebook_brian 

I had a similar discussion this yesterday and it appears that HubSpot Service Hub doesn't not yet have the ability to report on the time a ticket spends at a particular stage, only the time between being created and being closed. There are several discussions and ideas on here asking for the same thing. 

The only 'solution' that springs to mind is to create custom properties and use a workflow to increment a number every day - but I have not been able to test if this possible. Also, doesn't really support reporting. 

Hopefully HubSpot will add some functionality around this soon. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
casebook_brian
Contributor

Ticket stage funnel

Thanks Phil. I could certainly work around it but I'm hopeful they can open up funnel reporting to tickets the same way it's provided for contacts and deals because everyone is trying to get better - and the only way to do that is with data!  

I appreciate the quick, definitive response. 

If others would like to see an easy way to report on the time in each stage for service hub, UPVOTE please!