Ticket description preview on hover doesn't close properly, and accumulate

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

In the ticket window, when you hover over a ticket, it shows a preview, but it doesn't always close that preview when moving the mouse off the ticket.  This can lead to hoving the whole page covered in previews, especially if you're just moving the mouse, not even trying to see previews.  It will often make the actual preview pane on the right unusable. 

Anyone else experience this?

I have tried it in both Chrome and Firefox and it's the same.  I have a video if someone from the team wants to see, but am not going to post it for obvious reasons. 

The best solution I think would be to automatically close any other hovered previews when opening the next one, as well as closing ALL previews when you click the mouse anywhere on the screen.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @danny2327 

Thank you for posting this here!

Could you please send me a private message with the video so I can advise you on the next steps?

Thank you!

Pam

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @danny2327 

Thank you for sharing your video, could you please confirm that this behavior continues after checking in the incognito tab, clearing your browser cache, and disabling any extensions you have in your browser. 

After that, if this behavior persists, could you please inform us what is the Chrome/ Firefox version you are currently using?

Thank you,

Pam

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Pam,
So I just tried it, and all of a sudden it's working as expected everywhere, including my normal - not incognito - FF and Chrome, and without doing anything like clearing cache.  In fact, when I had tried it in Chrome the first time for the video, it was the first time I had ever logged into Hubspot on that browser. 

This had been an issue I'd noticed for a little while, not just a one time thing, but it's working now, so as long as that continues, I'm happy.

Thanks for your help

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @danny2327 

Thank you for letting us know!

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes