Tickets & Conversations

JParker20
Miembro

Ticket Description Analysis

resolver

Hi

I am new to HubSpot system and community.

I am interested to know how to download the Ticket description content, so I can convert to a Word Cloud  (say to see the conversation trends over a given period of time e.g. a month)

Regards Janet

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hello @JParker20,

You can export your tickets (including the ticket description) by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
RBozeman
Participante

resolver

Hi @JParker20,

As Karsten said, you can export the tickets in a CSV file for further filtering and analysis, which you could then upload into some kind of word cloud program.

I also just wanted to mention (and full disclosure I work for them) but Insycle can help with this. You can generate a top-down view of your ticket descriptions, update them for consistency when it makes sense, export them, filter results for specific words or phrases, etc. 

I've attached a screenshot below. This would give you a top down view of your current descriptions, then you could add additional features such as filtering by ticket close dates, words included in the description, tickets from specific customer segments, etc, in addition to the word cloud for getting a better idea of what your most popular ticket topics are. 

ticket-description.png

Best,

Ryan

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hello @JParker20,

You can export your tickets (including the ticket description) by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.