Tickets & Conversations

zachallen
Contributor

The ticket board doesn't include Customer and Contact info

SOLVE

We are in the process of implementing the Service Hub.  In testing out managing groups of tickets, we quickly found that there's no customer or contact visible on the ticket board window.  There's no available customer or contact field availible to be added, either.  Furthermore, I can't filter the tickets by customer by searching the ticket board by customer name.  

I realize I can click into the ticket to view the customer or I can open a specific customer and find a list of their tickets..  However, if I'm managing a large group of tickets, I need to have visibility of which customers are contacting our Support Dept.  

I was given a workaround to copy the contact info into the description of the ticket via a workflow.  This, also, isn't a solution.  When I view the ticket from the ticket board, all I see is the contact info, which makes the description not visible since I can't change the width of the Description column.  

Our company needs to have visibility of the customer linked to the ticket at the ticket board level.  We manage customer service contracts and requiring each ticket to be clicked into to see this information prior to a Support Rep starting on the ticket is simply not feasible.  

Our company considered Zendesk for managing service tickets, but their model seems to be more based on supporting consumers.  HubSpot is supposed to be the business to business solution.  I'm hoping to hear this functionality will be added soon so we can efficiently support these businesses.

1 Accepted solution
zachallen
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

The ticket board includes the Associated Contact and Associated Company now.  So, this has been solved.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
12 Replies 12
JamesCousins
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey Zachallen,

Did you ever submit this idea to the Hubspot Ideas portal? I am new to the community forum interface, so I'd happily upvote this if there was a place where I should. I've already upvoted your original post here.

Sincerely,

James Cousins

0 Upvotes
zachallen
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

The ticket board includes the Associated Contact and Associated Company now.  So, this has been solved.

0 Upvotes
DMarjamäki
Participant

SOLVE

Tickets in my board does not show such info. How do I configure it?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DMarjamäki,

You can edit the columns on your tickets board to include additional fields.

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 5.41.00 PM.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
DMarjamäki
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks! I found that now. So I can add a column in the list view. That is good. But in the board view I don't see any way to add the company name to the ticket cards.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DMarjamäki,

You're very welcome! 

You are correct. The properties on a ticket card can be customized, however, these fields must be ticket properties. You can read more about how to customize the ticket cards here.

I would recommend associating the company with the ticket so it shows up on the ticket card in the board view.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JamesCousins
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey,

I wasn't sure if that represented a fix for this idea or not. My company would still have the desire to customize the tooltip further because the icons aren't as informative as actual text, for instance. I may go look at other submitted ideas, or submit an idea from scratch.

-James

0 Upvotes
LUP
Contributor

SOLVE

it is crucial for our business. 
And as I see it, you already have the software in the deal-stages view - so I think it won't take serveral ours to implement this feature 😞 

0 Upvotes
steveholley
Participant

SOLVE

I called Support looking for a solution to this very problem today.  Having to search by name instead of popping into the pipeline is a time killer.  Please add this ASAP.

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add them to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
briansweat
Contributor

SOLVE

There's no "Service" category for Ideas.  I was thinking the new Service Hub community forum was the best place to provide feedback, requirements, and have discussions.  We can start using Ideas, but we'll also open support tickets for the urgent issues.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
briansweat
Contributor

SOLVE

We would definitely like to see at least the "Associated with" column, like in Deals