Tickets & Conversations

YPetri
Participant

Team analysis

Hi all, how do I create a report that will tell me which team member in the service team has done what.. as in.. they opened this email at that time, they created a note at this time etc etc

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Team analysis

Hi @YPetri ,

Thanks for your response!

Activities (emails, calls, meetings, etc...) from the support team would be logged as sales activities as well.

Feel free to DM me and I'd be happy to schedule some time together to see what we can build!

Best,

Brendan

YPetri
Participant

Team analysis

Thank you, I have sent you a message just now

0 Upvotes
bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Team analysis

Hi @YPetri,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

With your subscription (Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise), you have access to Sales Analytics reports. The Sales Analytics tool has relevant sales reports to help sales managers and their team members to understand better how they are performing. From a Sales Analytics report, we would be able to drill into specific timestamp data for activities. Specifically, the Activities report: shows the activities completed by your users. Activities include calls, meetings, tasks, emails and notes. Meetings and tasks that are not marked as complete will be excluded from the report.
-see Create sales reports with the sales analytics tool

Please feel free to DM me and we can see what we can create together!

Best,
Brendan

YPetri
Participant

Team analysis

thanks for your reply.. I am looking to get stats on my support team, not the sales team

0 Upvotes