Tickets & Conversations

SViktor
Participant

Support reports

Hello team.

As a CRM system dedicated to Customer Service too, it would be very helpful if we could have as a report stuff like Average or Median response time for a conversation (where we measure the actual back-and-forth time that a support agent has in a conversation). At the moment I can see the Average first response time, which is totally useless (excuse me) because if you use macro to assign any unassigned conversation, that report will show 1 second as it is instant and it does not give me a time to see how quick my agents are to respond in ongoing conversations between sentences. This is a must for any customer support tool.

In Intercom we had multiple ways to measure support team efficiency :Screenshot at Jun 29 11-05-36.png

Thank you

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
elizheleva
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Support reports

Hi, @SViktor ,

if I'm understanding correctly, there's already a report that does that.

Go to you Reports section, then click on "Create report" and you'll see the library with pre-built reports. If you then search in the left sidebar for the word "average, the first pre-built report should be the one you need.

elizheleva_0-1688398838773.png

Would that help?

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SViktor
Participant

Support reports

Dear Eli,

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated.

This is very similar for what I would like to see, but not quite. From what I see https://prnt.sc/3MAvnhZCDKbo this is for email channel and for tickets in general. Now the Support team here at Flipsnack has live chat, email, forms and Facebook messenger as communication tools. Firstly I would need to see response times for all of these / agent.

On the other hand, not every conversation is treated like a ticket, actually most are not they are just conversations, customers receive advices and help and they’re closed on the spot or after a few days.

What I need to exactly see is the following: The average (or median would help too) time to Assign a conversation (for how long it was waiting in the Unnasigned queue) + first response time (how long it took the agent to send the greeting message after assigning the conversation + response time in conversation (how long it took an agent on average, to respond between phrases, so customer sends reply, agent sends reply, customer sends reply, agent sends reply, how long was the average time between reply of customer and reply of agent, basically for how long was the customer “on hold”) + Average closing time (how long did it take for the conversation to stay in the Open state from being initiated by the customer to being Closed by the agent)

I need a report for each of the above, I have found reports for the first 2, Assign time and 1st response time.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes