Support Tickets using Conversation Tool

David_Alexander

Hi,

I am a new user getting my way around HubSpot. I currently use HubSpot for Sales tracking. I now have a very limited number of customer support queries to handle as well. These are all outbound pro active emails when we see someone has a problem but I'd like to manage them from within HubSpot so the whole team can see them.

I don't want to log customer details with my the Sales contacts. I don't need to log them at all but if its a requirement of the system then I would prefer if they were listed elsewhere.

Is it possible for this to happen?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @David_Alexander 

Currently, all the contacts in your HubSpot Account are stored in the same place, more information here (A guide to your contacts home ).

In order to be able to track your sales emails a contact needs to be created in HubSpot.

If you would like to log these emails for your team to be able to see, my suggestion is to connect this email as shared inbox .

When you refer to " I would prefer if they were listed elsewhere." could you please provide us more details of your goal?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes