Tickets & Conversations

LHaselhuhn
Participant

Support Report for contacts not attached to Deal Records?

SOLVE

Is it possible to run a report to see any email addresses/contacts that have sent in support tickets but are not attached to a deal record?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LHaselhuhn,

A report is not needed here, you can access this information with a simple active contact list (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Create list > Active list) and the following filters:

karstenkoehler_0-1637262652568.png

Associated deals can be found under Contact properties, the second criterion is Create date under Ticket properties.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
LHaselhuhn
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Karsten, thank you so much for your help here! Unfortunately, I'm not able to locate the Contact associated to ticket Option. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LHaselhuhn,

A report is not needed here, you can access this information with a simple active contact list (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Create list > Active list) and the following filters:

karstenkoehler_0-1637262652568.png

Associated deals can be found under Contact properties, the second criterion is Create date under Ticket properties.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.