Tickets & Conversations

VLacroix
Membro

Support Form Attachments not Displaying

resolver

HI, 

we have a support form but not having the image attached to ticket created by the form fill. I don't know why but the lasted tickets doesn't show the attachment... Is there a way to do this? This ticket is supposed to have 2 attachments.

VLacroix_0-1618326330507.png

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @VLacroix,

Files from form submissions and record attachments are two entirely different things in HubSpot, unfortunately. Files from form submissions are stored in the ticket property as a URL (see View all properties in the left sidebar). They are not attached to the ticket record itself (right sidebar).

Other users in the community have already asked for a better solution here – and to integrate both tools. You can find the HubSpot Ideas post and upvote it here, the product team reviews these posts by popularity.

As long as there is this disconnect, you would have to manually download the file from the properties section of the record and then re-upload it as an attachment.

That is probably not feasible. As an alternative, I would suggest that you adjust your left ticket sidebar to include the two file upload properties from your form – for easy access: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars The files would still not be attached but at least you would find the URLs of the uploaded files quickly and easily.

Let me know if I should elaborate on anything I wrote.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @VLacroix,

Files from form submissions and record attachments are two entirely different things in HubSpot, unfortunately. Files from form submissions are stored in the ticket property as a URL (see View all properties in the left sidebar). They are not attached to the ticket record itself (right sidebar).

Other users in the community have already asked for a better solution here – and to integrate both tools. You can find the HubSpot Ideas post and upvote it here, the product team reviews these posts by popularity.

As long as there is this disconnect, you would have to manually download the file from the properties section of the record and then re-upload it as an attachment.

That is probably not feasible. As an alternative, I would suggest that you adjust your left ticket sidebar to include the two file upload properties from your form – for easy access: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars The files would still not be attached but at least you would find the URLs of the uploaded files quickly and easily.

Let me know if I should elaborate on anything I wrote.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.