Subscriber feed from Wordpress to Hubspot

New Contributor

Hi,

If I have a form on my Wordpress website for new customers to subscribe, how do I get the subscribers information to feed into my HubSpot customer list?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @IconDesign,

Are you using the Wordpress plugin

@trevorjones71 is also a great resource in this area! 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted
Advisor

Hi @IconDesign!  

There are a handful of different approaches to this.

The Easiest would be to use Collected Forms.  Click on the sprocket in the top right of your HubSpot Portal, then click marketing and then forms on the left side, then click the Non HubSpot Forms Tab and click the switch to enable "collect Data from WebSite Forms.  

I personally don't use that approach for a number of reasons.  The two biggest being:

1. You have to make certain that the form fields on your website page have a name/description that matches the field in HubSpot.  There is no mechanism for mapping one field to another.  This can be limiting and cumbersome. 
  2. Maybe you don't want everything from every form on your website to flow in to hubspot for operational/privacy/regulatory reasons.

If you don't want to use that approach, there are some excellent plugins available to connect the two most common WordPress Forms tools to HubSpot.   

1. I Use Gravity Forms, so Big Sea's HubSpot for Gravity Forms works well for me.
  2. If you're a Contact Form 7 User, there is a Contact Form 7 HubSpot Plugin. 

Both of these will enable you to map fields from your existing forms to whatever HubSpot fields you want them to go to, or not send the data from certain forms into HubSpot at all.

Lastly ,  you can build new forms for HubSpot and place them on the page, either by building them in the HubSpot portal and copying the javascript to your WordPress pages, or by using the Contact Form Builder for HubSpot plugin.

I can elaborate on any of these more if it helps, but these should get you going in the right direction.  Let me know if you have further questions!

Thanks for the tag @jennysowyrda!

- Trevor

If this solves your problem, please mark this as an accepted solution.

-Trevor

If my post resolves your issue, please accept my post as a solution.
Community Manager

This is really helpful, thank you @trevorjones71!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes