Tickets & Conversations

BenGale
Contributor

Slow Ticket Owner Notifications

It seems like Hubspot is taking 5+ minutes to notify via email/slack/in-app that someone has been assigned to a ticket. It's so long with the speed that we handle tickets that these notifications can be useless a lot of the time and wrong the rest when it's already been reassigned to someone else.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

5 Replies 5
LJam23
Participant

This is affecting us as well. I am testing a workflow that assigns a ticket based on a specific string in the email subject/ticket name. Very simple setup. Only action is to set the ticket's owner. We accept requests first through an inbox that automatically creates tickets in a related pipeline. So when a request comes in, we get the "unassigned conversation" email notification almost instantly. But it took an additional 7 minutes for the "You have been made the Ticket owner" email to come in. 7 minutes is a really long time for us, and it would be helpful if it were even a few minutes closer to real time.

0 Upvotes
BenGale
Contributor

I've noticed if multuple get assinged to me in quick succession, over the course of a few minutes, the notifcations bundle together.

Is this what's causing the delay, is it doing them on interval to not spam me repeatedly? If so I don't want that, can it be turned off?

0 Upvotes
BenGale
Contributor

The notification is automatic as far as I know, I've not set up automations for it, I just get notified when I'm assigned to things.

I could understand the email being a bit slow, but the notification in slack and in the app come at the same time and the last one I looked at was 5 minutes after the ticket was assigned to me. By that time it was re-assigned to someone else.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @BenGale 

I've noticed that it typically takes 1-2 minutes for the email to come through and usually I've already seen the ticket in the inbox.

I'm not sure what the expected notification timeframe is for tickets, but 5+ minutes does seem like a lot. Have you reviewed your workflow to see if there are other actions happening prior to the notification? Sometimes having multiple notifications set up causes them to happen in sequence (one after the other) instead of instantly as you might expect/prefer.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

DTarasov

Hello! 

5 minutes is an eternity for our business. Can we make them at least one minute? The deal based notifications should be much faster. Ideally - they have to be instant.

Is there anyrhing you could do to fix it?

0 Upvotes