Tickets & Conversations

egiuliani
Membro

Shopify integration - sync specific list

resolver

Hi,

is it possible to use the "Two-way sync" of Shopify integration to sync only a set of customers? It would be great if I could do it by choosing a specific list.

My goal is to embed in Shopify a registration form that create a customer in Hubspot and send it to Shopify only after an evaluation, so I don't have to sync all customers.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
TiphaineCuisset
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @egiuliani 

So I asked around and I can confirm that at this stage if you connect a Shopify store to HubSpot all objects will sync to the respective library. I can also confirm it is not possible to use a tag, property, or inclusion list for choosing what contacts you’d like to be synced or excluded too.

I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
egiuliani
Membro

resolver

Hi,

can anyone help me please?

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @egiuliani 

So I asked around and I can confirm that at this stage if you connect a Shopify store to HubSpot all objects will sync to the respective library. I can also confirm it is not possible to use a tag, property, or inclusion list for choosing what contacts you’d like to be synced or excluded too.

I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @egiuliani 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @darynsmith @himanshurauthan @jonchim do you have any thoughts for @egiuliani on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine