Tickets & Conversations

Crackin
メンバー

Settings > Connected Channels > inbox > Send From > Customise from Address - Save Error

解決

Hi,

I'm getting an error when updating the Customised Address field and selecting Save.

08f311e6d8814f8eb0303c26dcc3d635

The settings revert back to the default hubspot-inbox.

Online chat directed me to make a post here.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Crackin
解決策
メンバー

Settings > Connected Channels > inbox > Send From > Customise from Address - Save Error

解決

Hi @PamCotton 

I worked it out.  

The 'Hosted email (HubSpot fallback)' was also setup to use the custom email address info@crackin.com.au 

You can't use the same email address in the fallback address and the Inbox connected to a channel.

Cheers.

Andrew

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @Crackin 

Could you please clear your browser cache,and try again to see if the error persists? Are other users also experiencing this error?

If so,  could you please provide us a screenshot, the more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
Crackin
メンバー

解決

Hi @PamCotton,

Thanks for replying.

I've tried both Safarai and Chrome with browser cache's cleared. Still getting the same error message.

Please see attached screenshot.

info.png

Cheers.

Andrew.

0 いいね!
Crackin
解決策
メンバー

解決

Hi @PamCotton 

I worked it out.  

The 'Hosted email (HubSpot fallback)' was also setup to use the custom email address info@crackin.com.au 

You can't use the same email address in the fallback address and the Inbox connected to a channel.

Cheers.

Andrew