Tickets & Conversations

Roosi_Chris
Contributor

Set Templates as standard for Outgoing Mails via the Inbox

SOLVE

Hello there.

I was wondering if there is an option to set templates as standard für Mail conversations that get startet via the Inbox. We are building up our ticketing system and are now in the first "release" state. So our people are starting to use it more and more. One of my colleagues had the question if there is a way to set the template he is using as standard for when he is starting new mail conversations. I could not find such a funcion. Is this not possible?

Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Roosi_Chris,

Yes, this is possible. Via the "Insert" option, you can add either snippets or templates:

karstenkoehler_0-1632893458270.png

With templates, you can save repetitive email content as an email template. Before sending a template, you can personalize and tailor the content to your recipients.

Snippets are short, reusable text blocks that can be used on contact, company, deal and ticket records; in email templates; in chat conversations; and when logging an activity or note. 

It's not possible to have the message field pre-populated (ready to send) with these templates however. You'd have to add them every time.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Roosi_Chris,

Yes, this is possible. Via the "Insert" option, you can add either snippets or templates:

karstenkoehler_0-1632893458270.png

With templates, you can save repetitive email content as an email template. Before sending a template, you can personalize and tailor the content to your recipients.

Snippets are short, reusable text blocks that can be used on contact, company, deal and ticket records; in email templates; in chat conversations; and when logging an activity or note. 

It's not possible to have the message field pre-populated (ready to send) with these templates however. You'd have to add them every time.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Roosi_Chris
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler.

Ok, thank you very much for your Answer.