Tickets & Conversations

inserrad

Service Ticket Zapier Shippo

SOLVE

Hi All,

I’ve created a Zap that creates a Shipping label in Shippo once a Service Ticket is generated. Right now, the easiest way to make it work was to create my own custom properties within the ticket to correlate to specific needs for a shipping label ie: Street address, city, state, zip. It works nicely, but we have to input the address info manually. 

Just wondering if theres a good way to create an association(s) with an assigned contact’s address to auto populate these properties.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
RSchweighart
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi,

If the contact is associated with the ticket, you can use the find association step in the HubSpot connection within Zapier. Then, you will get a contact id that you can use to get contact info in a subsequent step. From there, you will have the address information for the contact that you can input into your create a shipping label step within Shippo.

RSchweighart_0-1708450719005.png

RSchweighart_1-1708450858927.png

Let me know if this still doesn't get you there, and I can do a quick screen recording.

Happy Automating,
Ryan Schweighart

Whole Hart Impact, LLC

whimpact.co

I help businesses with HubSpot and Zapier.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
RSchweighart
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi,

If the contact is associated with the ticket, you can use the find association step in the HubSpot connection within Zapier. Then, you will get a contact id that you can use to get contact info in a subsequent step. From there, you will have the address information for the contact that you can input into your create a shipping label step within Shippo.

RSchweighart_0-1708450719005.png

RSchweighart_1-1708450858927.png

Let me know if this still doesn't get you there, and I can do a quick screen recording.

Happy Automating,
Ryan Schweighart

Whole Hart Impact, LLC

whimpact.co

I help businesses with HubSpot and Zapier.