Tickets & Conversations

Wholesale-Solar
Contributeur de premier rang

Service Support Form Beta feedfack

Looking at the support form beta. This functionality is really critical path for Service Hub.

We will definitely use this, but it needs some more meat on the bone.

1. Need ability to add custom properties. (Can we just build a form in Forms?)

2. Need ability to have multiple support forms. Different forms for different pipelines, and multiple forms per pipeline, please.

9 Replies 9
david_dataton
Participant

I fully agree. Do not at all see ANY reason why forms should have a special fixed form and not use the regular form designer. 

In addition to this I would also love to have added more flexibility to the dependencies of form elements. I need one more layer of dependencies (one dependency should be able to have its own dependency). 

0 Upvotes
jeremypyles
Participant

totally agreed on this.

1. don't understand why SUPPORT forms are "different" or "special". they're forms. 

2. don't understand why you can ONLY have *ONE* support form....as if all support inquiries are one and the same...

3. don't understand why any form, support or standard landing page form can't by default create a ticket.

FYI, we created workflows that create a ticket from all "standard" (non-support) form fills and turned off email notifications.

Jeremy

0 Upvotes
lhaith
Contributor

This is a great idea Wholesale-Solar I can see that long term; forms need to be seperated into... support questions / comments / reviews / lead capture forms. We also then need to have variants of those main categories. It could be really powerful, i hope hubspot can get some dev time on this quickly.

As mentioned in this thread .... custom fields is a mvp. company name / job title / etc  &  multiple forms is a must.

• Also i would like to know what url the form was embeded in the result data. Rather than create a individual form for every single embed. 
  • i would like forms to be included as a channel on the conversations inbox  - and then the ability to easiliy convert to a ticket, if required. 
  • Dont forget the GDPR options on every form.
  • and please get this into the workflows as soon as you can. 
StuStokes
Participant

As a minimum we need to be able to display the form on the Knowledge Base.

Not currently available as far as I can see.

We are also with freshdesk and looking to move. We have enabled the Pro account which is an extra £300 per month and it's not quite there.

Cheers,
Stu

The_Dude
Contributor

I totally agree with Wholsale's orginal comment on this.

In it's current state the Support Form is unusable therefore we cannot roll out the service to our clients.  We will have to continue to use Freshdesk until something is done about it.

The most intuitive solution would be to allow us to create our own custom forms in the Marketing module and swap the form_id in the html embed code. 

I don't understand why we are paying $400/month for an incomplete product.

Our organization NEEDS custom forms and proper (not the current Google Translate bulls%&t ) Japanese L10N for anything that is customer facing. 

The Dude does NOT abide.

If we don't get this soon then I guess we have no other option than to go back to Freshdesk.

CaseyLeBrun
Participant

I agree. I think we are now able to customize the Service Hub form with different properties.

I'm also confused on the whole Service Hub form. Is it not treated as an actual form? I cannot find it in the form editor. Can we not have multiple service forms? Does it automatically create a ticket with every submission? Anyone got any good knowledge docs on this?

smarcher18
Contributor

Second the multiple support forms. This is especially critical for us and would love to see this ASAP. I'd like to have the option to run our internal change management request/resolution process using tickets because we have a globally distributed team and I'm only one person, but in its current state, I have to create too many workarounds.

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add them to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Frank on LinkedIn

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
Wholesale-Solar
Contributeur de premier rang

I would happily do that, IF there were categories related to service hub over on Ideas ... there are not.

I generally feel like Ideas is a dead end. Lots of duplicates, unmanaged, feels like no one is listening over there.

0 Upvotes