Tickets & Conversations

AdamVP

Service Hub is *still* missing from the HubSpot mobile apps

SOLVE

It's almost the end of 2019 and I've been hearing for a year now that Service Hub integration with the HubSpot mobile apps was being worked on. My team uses Service Hub a ton. We have amassed nearly 15,000 tickets over the past year.

Not being able to have a mobile-friendly experience to interact with the Service Hub is really starting to impact our business because it impedes our ability to respond to our customers if our support team is not sitting in front of a computer. Trying to use the desktop version of the HubSpot site (which is the only version that exists, to my knowledge) in a mobile browser is absolutely maddening.

I reached out to HubSpot Support last week and their own rep said that integration of the Service Hub into the HubSpot mobile apps was something their team is looking forward to, as well; but he had no idea when it would be available. How was the Service Hub built from the ground up and launched in 2018 without mobile app support on day one or at least as close to day one as possible?!

1 Accepted solution
RonanB
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi,

Just to let you know that Max, Product Manager from the Service Hub team has updated the original thread on https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Access-Service-Hub-Tickets-on-Mobile-App/idi-p/193880...

Regards

Ronan

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AdamVP,

I definitely understand the frustration here. That's a lot of tickets!

@kdipaolo last updated this idea to "in planning" in June of 2018. Do you have any updates on when this will be delivered @kdipaolo?

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

kdipaolo
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Josh 

I submitted the idea in June 2018 but from page 2 here, it looks like @RonanB was the one who moved this idea to in planning in March of 2019 so this a better question for @RonanB and the product team.

RonanB
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi,

Just to let you know that Max, Product Manager from the Service Hub team has updated the original thread on https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Access-Service-Hub-Tickets-on-Mobile-App/idi-p/193880...

Regards

Ronan

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

cc: @RonanB 

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes