Tickets & Conversations

Alex94
Colaborador(a)

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi everyone,

ist there any possible way to send automatic E-Mails via Workflows or other similar options? I know there is an option with marketing contacts, but we have over 130,000 contacts, so it would be far too expensive for us to list them all as marketing contacts.

We want to automate our work for certain requests when we receive a message in our inbox, but I can't find any ways.

Is there a possibility or is something in the pipeline?

Thanks in advance and all the best for the new year

Alex

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi @Alex94,

I'm on the full Enterprise suite, however not on marketing contacts.

Thank you for the screenshot, it looks like you will indeed have to work with marketing contacts to make this a smooth experience. (Personally, I'd try to set it up and see if it's working or not on a fresh email address or not. Documentation on marketing contacts is still a bit confusing and it might work, despite the message.)

If it doesn't, then again, marketing contacts would be the way to. I'm unfortunately not aware of an integration which can achieve this.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

8 Respostas 8
Alex94
Colaborador(a)

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi @karstenkoehler,

attached here is the screenshot:

Screenshot HubSpot.png

Which subcrition do you use?

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi @Alex94,

I'm on the full Enterprise suite, however not on marketing contacts.

Thank you for the screenshot, it looks like you will indeed have to work with marketing contacts to make this a smooth experience. (Personally, I'd try to set it up and see if it's working or not on a fresh email address or not. Documentation on marketing contacts is still a bit confusing and it might work, despite the message.)

If it doesn't, then again, marketing contacts would be the way to. I'm unfortunately not aware of an integration which can achieve this.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Alex94
Colaborador(a)

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi @karstenkoehler,

thank you a lot for your help. I really appreciate it.

I will definitely test it with non-marketing contacts and see if it works. I haven't really dealt with sequences yet, but maybe it could work with them.

Best regards,

Alex

0 Avaliação positiva
Alex94
Colaborador(a)

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi  @karstenkoehler,

I've already wanted to use this method, but it only work with marketing contacts or am I missing something? It says there: Only marketing contacts can receive this email.

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi @Alex94

I'm on a different subscription and can't reproduce your exact setup. Where exactly are you seeing this, can you share a screenshot?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi @Alex94,

Could you specify what exactly you want to automate, which use case(s) are you referring to? For example, "ticket received" and "ticket closed" emails can be set up without marketing contacts, if I'm not mistaken: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tickets/automate-ticket-status#automate-ticket-actions

For marketing emails, there isn't any (native) way around simply paying for the contacts that you want to market to. This is part of HubSpot's business model. You could look into third-party solutions like Outfunnel which integrate with HubSpot and are a bit more affordable and also offer automation.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Alex94
Colaborador(a)

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi @karstenkoehler,

thank you for your quick response.

We would like to automatically send a confirmation / answer to our contacts by email using either snippets or templates. Would that be possible with outfunnel and can the tool e.g. also access the surname or other filters from HubSpot? I'd be very interested in that.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Alex

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

Send automatic E-Mails

resolver

Hi @Alex94,

That should already be possible within your portal using the ticket automation mentioned above: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tickets/automate-ticket-status#automate-ticket-actions

You would have to create tickets from your conversations inbox first and could then set up the automation above: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tickets/create-tickets#create-tickets-in-your-conversations-inbox

No need for a third-party solution.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions after reviewing the articles linked above!

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva