Tickets & Conversations

Halli
Participant

Send Email via Workflow

Hi

We have a Sales and Service paid accounts for Hubspot

Am I missing something or is it not possible to create a workflow and have it send and automated email to user after a critera? (without marketing pro)

What i mean is lets say i create a simple workflow in serivce > tickets

When ticket reaches the status of CLOSED i want the workflow to send a automated email to the contact with something like "We have closed your case, thank you" something like this

I feel it is a dealbreaker that this function is locked and i cannot send automatic reply after workflow

Please correct me if i am wrong

8 Replies 8
Halli
Participant

Send Email via Workflow

0 Upvotes
StjepanGrcic
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Send Email via Workflow

Hi @Halli 

If you could record a quick Loom video inside your account and give more detail what you would like to accomplish that will be useful. 

Cheers. 

0 Upvotes
Halli
Participant

Send Email via Workflow

Hi

Cant really see how i can be clearer.

a) Company has paid for sales and service in Hubspot

b) We want to create a workflow that in the end sends email to contact

c) Workflow does not allow sending external emails without marketing pro

So like i said we are not using worklfow to send external marketing email just a thank you or your ticket has been closed email

Does Hubspot really lock that feature only for marketing pro (if so then that is greedy as **bleep** and stuipid)

0 Upvotes
Halli
Participant

Send Email via Workflow

Those 2x emails that you can see on my account are some test emails that i think were created during a trial period.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Send Email via Workflow

Hi @Halli,

Have you checked the ticket automation settings? (Settings > Objects > Tickets > Pipelines > Automate)

I can't replicate your subscription package on my end but you might be able to set up these emails in the "Additional status automation" section:

karstenkoehler_2-1642094554437.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Halli
Participant

Send Email via Workflow

Hi

Yes and that gives no solution

The only diffrence between Ticket automation and Workflow is that Ticket automation offers to change tickets status on replies from customer

Otherwise it re-directs you to workflow and via Workflow you cant sent external emails which is ridiclious

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Send Email via Workflow

Hi @Halli,

Have you checked the screenshot I included in my earlier post? There are some actions which can be set up right from that settings page, including an email send.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Halli
Participant

Send Email via Workflow

Yes i saw that but how will i create these emails?

You need some emails there that we created but i cannot create themlocked email 2.pnglocked email function.png

0 Upvotes