Tickets & Conversations

Roosi_Chris
投稿者

Search function not working on Mails from Tickets

解決

Hi there.

We recently started using the Ticketing System in a small test "go-live". Since then we are getting more and more tickets. One of my co-workers tried to search for a mail conversation he had within one of the tickets, but somehow the search wont find anything. Even if we try it with exactly the text used in this mails.

There is a e-mail filter for the search, but it wont do anything.

How can we search through this mail conversations?

Thank you in advance

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Roosi_Chris,

Are you referring to the HubSpot-wide search? This search is not a full-text search of... everything, unfortunately. It only crawls certain aspects of CRM records. For example, CRM records can only searched by email subject, not email content. More information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/search-within-your-hubspot-account

To find a specific email, you could search under Menu > Conversations > Inbox and once you've identified the contact, use your browser search to find information within the ticket record. Not ideal, I know, don't shoot the messenger.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Roosi_Chris
投稿者

解決

Hi Karsten.

Alright, thank you for the Information. I tried you suggestion and it is working as i hoped. Mails are searchable and im able to find what im looking for.

Thank you very much for your fast response 🙂 

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Roosi_Chris,

Are you referring to the HubSpot-wide search? This search is not a full-text search of... everything, unfortunately. It only crawls certain aspects of CRM records. For example, CRM records can only searched by email subject, not email content. More information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/search-within-your-hubspot-account

To find a specific email, you could search under Menu > Conversations > Inbox and once you've identified the contact, use your browser search to find information within the ticket record. Not ideal, I know, don't shoot the messenger.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.