Tickets & Conversations

David_Loggins
Participant

Search bar options in service tickets

Seems the search bar will only search a ticket title.

Can this be expaned to search the body as well? or perhaps have a drop down option to toggle between the two.

For my use, when a customer calls back (months later) and i have to find the ticket (they dont keep track of the ticket #), it is practically a needle in a haystack with searching a title.

if i could search the body, i can search "john doe" or "johns business name", "johns equipment serail #", etc

3 Replies 3
PP_RG3388
Participant

I posted in the Ideas forum to extend the search functionality in Tickets.  Maybe you can add your ideas and upvote?

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Extend-search-functionality-in-Tickets/idi-p/350673

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @David_Loggins 

At the moment the search bar in tickets is possible to search by the content/ticket description and ticket name. Are you seeing something not show up as a result of your search?

If you can test by inserting what you would like to search, for example ( insert the ticket number in the description )  will help to identify. 
You are also able to research for a ticket you are able to use filters.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
David_Loggins
Participant

thats more of a work around than a solution. i have used other platforms in the past that would search all data fields. can be a bit much but currently i dont get much..... 

0 Upvotes