Tickets & Conversations

LG8

Search bar not working properly.. any guesses?

SOLVE

Im trying to search for client street address and cannot get any information pulled up. Any guesses as to why its not working or solutions? Help is greatly appreciated.

LG8_0-1631758174711.png

Above is showing that the 'Street Address' column is turned on and an example 'client' with the street address field filled in.

LG8_1-1631758290197.png

Above shows the '1212' part of the clients address typed into the search bar. As you can see, there is no information that pulls up. In the screenshot, you can see there are no filters applied on this search so it should seach the entire list of clients.

I can confirm that anything typed into 'Street Address' field on client information, does not get pulled up in the search bar.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LG8,

The HubSpot search does not extend to the Street address, unfortunately. All records can be searched by record name, notes, email subject, associated tasks, call logs, meeting logs. Additionally, contacts can be searched by primary email address, phone number and mobile phone number. You can find more details about the HubSpot search here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
HFSC

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler  I have a similar problem.  When I have a list of contacts, I can see her name on my list, but when I test trying to find it using the search bar, nothing happens.  What would that be?  We are a non profit organization.  I've been testing the fucntionalities of the tool and I thought I was ready to present what I have so far, but this bug hold me off.  Any ideas will be so much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  

0 Upvotes
HFSC

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler Sorry for the poor English.  Here is a clean version of my question:  

I have a similar problem.  I have a list of contacts, I can see the name of this particular contact on the list, but when I search for her name in the search bar, nothing happens.  Why would that be? Any ideas please?  We are a non-profit organization and I was ready to present the project but I this bug held me off.  Any ideas will be so much appreciated.  Thanks!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LG8,

The HubSpot search does not extend to the Street address, unfortunately. All records can be searched by record name, notes, email subject, associated tasks, call logs, meeting logs. Additionally, contacts can be searched by primary email address, phone number and mobile phone number. You can find more details about the HubSpot search here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.