Tickets & Conversations

AJones32
Participant

Rerouting/reassigning support tickets if unanswered

SOLVE

We need to be able to reroute/reassign a ticket if it has not been answered within a certain time frame to the next person and so on! Is this possible? i.e After 5 mins, if is has not been answered/ or the status has not been updated, assign to a new person ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AJones32,

Assuming that you have ticket automation enabled that automatically moves the ticket to "Waiting on customer" when an email..., this workflow would do the trick:

karstenkoehler_0-1679937117721.png

A ticket enrolls when created. After 5 minutes, there is a check whether the ticket is still in the first ticket status, in my case "New". It wouldn't be there anymore if it was answered yet (see ticket automation linked above). If unanswered, it gets rotated to someone else. If answered, nothing happens.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
RBozeman
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @AJones32,

Karsten's solution is a perfect way to do this. Although without knowing your business, the 5-minute window might be a little quick during peak support times, but perhaps not. That's a great support response time 🙂

Also, it might get a little tricky if you are using multiple pipelines, as you'll have to duplicate the above workflow to work with each pipeline that it is relevant for. 

AJones32
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! 😀

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AJones32,

Assuming that you have ticket automation enabled that automatically moves the ticket to "Waiting on customer" when an email..., this workflow would do the trick:

karstenkoehler_0-1679937117721.png

A ticket enrolls when created. After 5 minutes, there is a check whether the ticket is still in the first ticket status, in my case "New". It wouldn't be there anymore if it was answered yet (see ticket automation linked above). If unanswered, it gets rotated to someone else. If answered, nothing happens.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes