Tickets & Conversations

Swaartbaard

Reply-To Field For Server Generated Emails

SOLVE

Gmail has a reply-to function i.e if a Contact Us form is submitted on our website, the server delivers the email with the details to my inbox and if I reply to that email, I reply to the email address that the user who submitted the form supplies in the 'email' text field when submitting the form.

Does HubSpot Conversations Inbox support this? At the moment I receive the emails submitted from our Contact Us Page (group email added through Google Suite) but if I reply to the email, I reply to the same email address the server used to push the email to my inbox, which is my own email address so I end up replying to my self and the customer doesn't get a response.

Is there a workaround? Can't imagine I'm the only person who has experienced this although I haven't been able to find any posts about the issue.

Thanks,

1 Accepted solution
lgil
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi Everyone!

Please go ahead and upvote this idea and comment on any additional features you would like to add to it! The more upvotes the idea post has, the better the likelihood of it getting implemented 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
lgil
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi Everyone!

Please go ahead and upvote this idea and comment on any additional features you would like to add to it! The more upvotes the idea post has, the better the likelihood of it getting implemented 🙂

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Swaartbaard,

It looks like you've been chatting with @Anonymous in this thread

If this is something you would like to see implemented in the future I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Swaartbaard

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Yes, I couldn't delete the previous thread so thought I'd start a better-articulated version of the issue (-:

Yes, thanks. I'll post it into Ideas.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes