Tickets & Conversations

VBhardwaj

Regarding full access on my HubSpot account

SOLVE

Hi,

I am getting this error :

Some features will stay blocked
"We weren't able to verify your information. Unfortunately, we can't give you full access to the HubSpot platform. This is a final decision."

Kindly guide me to get full access.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VBhardwaj,

@VBhardwaj wrote:

"We weren't able to verify your information. Unfortunately, we can't give you full access to the HubSpot platform. This is a final decision."

Unfortunately, that's not possible. As the notice states, HubSpot will not give you full access to the platform. If there was a way to appeal the decision or work around it, it would be included in the notice.

HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. HubSpot states that 'This process is important in protecting our customers' experience with our platform.'

You'll find more answers on this page: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
EKaczmarek

SOLVE

I had the same problem. In Firmao CRM, which we use now, everything works flawlessly.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VBhardwaj,

@VBhardwaj wrote:

Unfortunately, that's not possible. As the notice states, HubSpot will not give you full access to the platform. If there was a way to appeal the decision or work around it, it would be included in the notice.

HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. HubSpot states that 'This process is important in protecting our customers' experience with our platform.'

You'll find more answers on this page: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes