Tickets & Conversations

brhellman

Quote email in reply

SOLVE

We support Linux systems which generally require log files to be sent.  Customers will generally send sections of logs or ask multiple questions.  When we reply using our existing ticketing system (OTRS) we can reply in line.  This allows us to quote the questions and sections of the customers email and answer under each section.  It ensures that we answer all questions and address sections of the log files accordingly. 

Can we please get a feature that allows us to quote and reply under (in-line) quoteded sections?  This is what is holding us up from moving our support system to HubSpot.

See this link for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Quote email in reply

SOLVE

Hi @brhellman,

This is a great suggestion, I'd recommend sharing this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The requests there are monitored by the HubSpot product team and evaluated by popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Quote email in reply

SOLVE

Hi @brhellman,

This is a great suggestion, I'd recommend sharing this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The requests there are monitored by the HubSpot product team and evaluated by popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.