Problem copying HubSpot signature over to Gmail signature

Highlighted
Colaborador Iniciante

Hi Team, 

I have created an email signature on Hubspot that I am trying to copy and paste into my Gmail signature, but when I do my professional photo appears as a question mark. 

The photo was uploaded onto Google Drive, adjusted to be less than 3MB in size, and was adjusted to allow "anyone to view". What is odd is that when I upload the same photo on Dropbox and then go to paste into Gmail, that works just fine. My problem comes when I try to use the same photo, but with a link from Google Drive. 

Please help me fix the Google Drive version, as I only have a free trial for Dropbox. Thanks so much! 

Gmail Signature Issue.png

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Highlighted
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @justincalvin,

Firstly, I apologize for the delay. 

Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you connected with Google support regarding this matter? I would be curious as to their input around why a Google Drive photo is not supported within Gmail.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Highlighted
Colaborador Iniciante

Hi @jennysowyrda 

I am still expieriencing the issue, and have not reached out to google with this problem. I decided to reach out to you first. I actually ended up removing the photo from my signature because it wasn't working well. 

Thanks. 

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva