Problem and Incident Tickets (Major Incident Tickets)

Highlighted
Advisor | Platinum Partner

It would be very useful to associate tickets with each other for Major Incident type (problem-incident) tickets, where one problem is identified (such as a server outage) and then many tickets are submitted about the problem.

As all incident tickets are associated with the original problem ticket if the (master) problem ticket is updated or resolved all associated tickets are also updated or resolved. This would reduce workload significantly for problems where there are a large number of incident tickets, allowing the support team to resolve a large number of tickets in a few steps and at the same send out update/resolution emails to all contacts that submitted an incident ticket.

Here's how this works in Zendesk: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203691086-Working-with-problem-and-incident-tickets

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Matthew Shepherd

An Inbound Growth Agency
Platinum HubSpot Partner

2 Replies 2
Community Superstar

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting the solution

Excellent suggestion. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! Smiley Happy

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution' so other searchers will find it.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
Advisor | Platinum Partner

Thanks, Frank. I thought I had put it under Ideas, but now see I was in the wrong place. Thanks for letting me know.

This is now posted under ideas at: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Problem-and-Incident-Tickets-Major-Incident-Tickets/i...

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Matthew Shepherd

An Inbound Growth Agency
Platinum HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes