Tickets & Conversations

TracyN
Mitglied

Preview of emailed tickets

lösung

When I recieve an emailed notification that a support ticket has been submitted, I get a link to launch HubSpot to see what was submitted. No preview of the submitted ticket is viewable (until logged in)....which is annoying. Can I request such a preview be included in my initial notification? I use HubSpot for form submissions and receive a full preview of that notification, which is very convenient!

I contacted Support but they advise no such feature exists at the moment and to attempt to reach the Product Team through here. Thank you 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @TracyN,

What subscription level are you on? With Service Hub Professional, you have workflows at your disposal and can create custom notifications. In these notifications, you'd have full flexibility to include whatever ticket information you'd want to have in the email.

I'm not aware of any solutions for the free service tools or Service Hub Starter. As far as I know, this cannot be achieved on this subscription level. It's not possible at the moment without upgrading.

Let me know which HubSpot subscription level you have, happy to help you set up this notification in Professional and share the steps needed with you here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @TracyN,

What subscription level are you on? With Service Hub Professional, you have workflows at your disposal and can create custom notifications. In these notifications, you'd have full flexibility to include whatever ticket information you'd want to have in the email.

I'm not aware of any solutions for the free service tools or Service Hub Starter. As far as I know, this cannot be achieved on this subscription level. It's not possible at the moment without upgrading.

Let me know which HubSpot subscription level you have, happy to help you set up this notification in Professional and share the steps needed with you here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TracyN
Mitglied

lösung

Hello Karsten, 

Thank you for the quick response.

We are using Service Hub Starter. I would think that any paying customer would enjoy a good user experience and I hope that HubSpot will see value in improving my experience by including a preview at the Starter level. We will see 🙂 

Danke, shonen abend 

karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @TracyN,

Can't argue with that, however this level of customization is considered a Professional feature by HubSpot.

If you consider this thread closed and want others to find this information more easily, you could accept my earlier post as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler