Portal for Customers to View and Engage with Tickets

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi 

We've created a Customer Portal where any HubSpot Contact can be invited to, and then they can view their own or tickets associated to their Company. They can filter, view Notes and Add Notes.

Each portal is custom branded, but here is the vanilla version: https://hsctportal.com/register

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing @darynsmith!

@Josh@mike-ward@daviddoughty   

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have a Client contact list and I would like to create a ticket only when my clients email me. Will your portal will be able to help us with that?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

If you use the Conversations Inbox, you can create a Workflow that when a new message is received, a Ticket is created. 

The portal we have developed, will list those tickets that have been created for them to view and engage with.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, 
I am intersted in this Portal, But i have some questions 

- Is it possible for contact to change a ticket property from the portal? ( adding notes is not enough for my idea).

can we custom the portal into our brand and host it under our domain ?

Looking forward for your answers

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Hi @abrahamsaada 

Thanks for reaching out.

1. No you cannot edit any of the ticket properties besides adding Notes. The concept was for users to be able to view their tickets that are still controlled by your agents. 

However, we can build this functionality in a custom solution for you.

2. Yes, you can upload your logo and you can host the portal under your own domain. We have used neutral greys and oranges in the design, and will soon be giving the ability to change these.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear @darynsmith 
Thank you for the swift response, 

1- yes , we want to give the possibility to users.huspot contacts to update the some ticcket propetries, i beleive this can be done with Tickets api
See here https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/tickets

2- thats good, will also be possible to change the content ( the labels)and/or add more contetnt 

3- we dont want users to have access to all properties 

Your thoghts,
Thank you, 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Top Contributor

Sounds interesting @darynsmith - what is the pricing plan for using your portal, please? And which level of Sales or Service Hub is required as a minimum to use it?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Hi @vanessahunt at the moment the pricing is based on number of tickets that are processed in a month, however we are considering changing to number of seats. There is no minimum requirement to use it.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital