Tickets & Conversations

yuval_wilf

Pop-up while chat conversation

SOLVE

Hey, 

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to send a message that will pop up while chatting. instead of asking for feedback on chat messages that require the user to stay connected and actually answer me, I want it to be a pop-up - easier to click on and better stands out.

an example (ignore the text):

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 11.51.32.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
christopher-RVO
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@yuval_wilf  This would be a pop-up form, not a live chat. 

The example above looks like it was custom developed and/or lives in another platform outside of the HubSpot CMS. 

But this is achievable by creating a pop-up form and configuring the behavior to populate upon exit intent:

Marketing>Lead Capture>Forms>Create form>Pop-up box>configure form to show whatever content you'd like>Targeting> Scroll down to Triggers and you'll see that exit intent is checked, that enables the form to populate upon a user exiting the page. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
yuval_wilf

SOLVE

I'll try it, thank you! 

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO
Solution

SOLVE

@yuval_wilf  This would be a pop-up form, not a live chat. 

The example above looks like it was custom developed and/or lives in another platform outside of the HubSpot CMS. 

But this is achievable by creating a pop-up form and configuring the behavior to populate upon exit intent:

Marketing>Lead Capture>Forms>Create form>Pop-up box>configure form to show whatever content you'd like>Targeting> Scroll down to Triggers and you'll see that exit intent is checked, that enables the form to populate upon a user exiting the page. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8